For information about our practice during the pandemic, please click here.
Please call them to schedule at (720) 651-0674.
Conditions We Treat
At Vitality Integrated Therapy, we treat a wide range of conditions with state-of-the art techniques and procedures that are designed to get you moving and going strong as quickly, and painlessly, as possible. Our range of treatments includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Neck, Back, and Head Pain
- Spinal Arthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Disc Herniations and Degenerative Disc
- S.I. (Sacro-Iliac) Joint Pain
- Spinal Muscle Strains
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Headaches & Migraines
- Costochondritis (Rib Pain)
- Post-Surgical Pain after Spinal Fusions, Discectomies, Laminectomies
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Muscle Strains & Joint Sprains
- Tendonitis & Tendinosis
- Tennis Elbow/Golfer’s Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel and Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Patellofemoral Pain
- Persistent pain after surgery
- Persistent pain after injury
- Chronic Rotator Cuff Pain
General Pain Syndromes
- Myofascial Pain
- Chronic Fatigue
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Lyme Disease
- Painful Intercourse
- Episiotomy and Caesarean Section Recovery
- Urinary Incontinence and Urgency
- Tailbone Pain (Coccydynia)
Skilled specific movement of the joint surfaces to provide pain relief, increase motion, and improve control and precision of joint movement.
Gentle, relaxing motions of the arm, leg or spine to free the nervous tissue from surrounding structures, which allows the nerve to move and function correctly.
Functional Dry Needling
Therapeutic Neuroscience Education
Posture and Gait Analysis
Cardiovascular and Aerobic Conditioning
Associative Awareness Technique
“You are a no-nonsense, friendly helper. I walked out of the session feeling good about my physical prospects. You are very good at your job.” Cameron W, age 64
What is Pain?
Pain is our body’s living alarm system. It tells us when something dangerous is happening in our body or in the environment, so we can take action to stay safe.
What is Health?
Health is a resource for living, not the object of living. A healthy person can perform everyday activities and be involved in the community the way he or she would like.
What is Vitality?
Vitality is the energetic power to live and be successful